Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nursing Regulation
- Ethics remediation, rehabilitation, and recommitment to medical professionalism: A programmatic approach.Ethics & Behavior. 2015; 25: 279-296
- When employment and licensure intersect: Addressing ex-offenders in the health care professions.Journal of Nursing Regulation. 2012; 3: 43-46
- Sexual violation of patients by physicians: A mixed-methods, exploratory analysis of 101 cases.Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment. 2017;
- Psychodynamic approaches to physician sexual misconduct.in: Bloom J.D. Nadelson C.C. Notman M.T. Physician sexual misconduct. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1999: 205-224
- Watch your step: Nursing and professional boundaries.Nursing Management. 2007: 24-30 (February 2007)
- The wounded healer: Addiction-sensitive therapy for the sexually exploitative professional.Jason Aronson Inc, Northvale, NJ1999
- An analysis of NURSYS® disciplinary data from 1996-2006.NCSBN Research Brief. 2009; 39: 1-29
National Council of State Boards of Nursing. (n.d.). Alternative to discipline programs for substance use disorder. Retrieved from https://www.ncsbn.org/alternative-to-discipline.htm
- Barriers to medication error reporting among hospital nurses.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2018; 27: 1941-1949
- Presented at Sexual Boundary Violations: A National Meeting for Regularly Board Members, Atlanta, GA2005, July Update: Federation of State Medical Boards policy on sexual misconduct,
- Presented at Sexual Boundary Violations: A National Course for Regulatory Boards, Dallas, TX2006, January Sexual misconduct: Where we have been, where we are, and where we are going,
The author gratefully acknowledges the input of Scott Stacy, PsyD, of Acumen Institute regarding the archetypes of sexual boundary violators and their treatment.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Conflict of Interest Compliance Article 3Journal of Nursing Regulation Vol. 12Issue 2
- PreviewAs is standard in scholarly publishing, NCSBN’s Journal of Nursing Regulation (JNR) requires its authors to disclose any potential conflicts of interest (COI). Although COI information has always been collected by our staff in order to support editors’ review of the paper, it was not our standard practice to publish COI statements in each article. In this issue, JNR is retrospectively publishing the COI statements, which were collected with the below papers at submission, in order to make potential COI’s transparent to readers, as well as editors.