Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Internet, mail, and mixed-mode surveys: The tailored design method. Wiley, 2009
- The registered nurse population: Findings from the 2008 national sample survey of registered nurses. 2010 (Retrieved from)
- The U.S. nursing workforce: Trends in supply and education. 2013 (Retrieved from)
- Toward standardization (part 2): National nursing minimum data sets consensus building and implementation status.Policy, Politics and Nursing Practice. 2013; 13: 162-169
- The National Council of State Boards of Nursing and The Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers 2013 National Workforce Survey of RNs.Journal of Nursing Regulation. 2013; 4: S1-S72
- Towards standardization (part 1): Assessment of state and national nursing workforce data sources.Policy, Politics and Nursing Practice. 2010; 11: 173-183
- Legislative update 2009: Despite legal issues, APNs are still standing strong.Nurse Practitioner. 2009; 34: 19-41https://doi.org/10.1097/01.NPR.0000343752.83969.c0
- 25 th annual legislative update: Evidence-based practice reforms improve access to APRN care.Nurse Practitioner. 2013; 38: 18-42
- State & County QuickFacts.(Retrieved from)http://quickfacts.census.govDate: 2013