Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The forensics of academic credentials fraud analysis and detection.in: Koenig A.M. Montgomery J. Stedman L. Guide to bogus institutions and documents. AACRAO, Washington, DC2006: 5-23
- Council of Higher Education Accreditation and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.(Retrieved from)Toward effective practice: Discouraging degree mills in higher education. 2009
- Web-based monitoring instantly flags health professionals with fraudulent license or criminal backgrounds.Journal of Medical Practice Management. 2009; 24: 316-319
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act.(Pub. L. No. 104–208. Retrieved from)1996
- 9/11 and immigration law and policy.GPSOLO. 2012, January/February; 29 (Retrieved from)
- Immigration and terrorism.(Retrieved from)www.cis.org/articles/2005/kephart.htmlDate: 2005, September
- National Council State Boards of Nursing.(Retrieved from)Minimal data set for the evaluation of international nurses. 2004
- Perspectives on credential evaluation: Future trends and regulatory implications.Journal of Nursing Regulation. 2012; 3: 27-31
- Fraudulent documents and licensure applications.JONA'S Healthcare Law, Ethics and Regulation. 2008; 10: 40-41
- Keeping it honest.(Retrieved from)in: International Educator. 2011, January/February: 32-42
- Detecting, deterring and punishing the use of fraudulent academic credentials: A play in two acts.(Retrieved from)in: 30 Santa Clara Law Review 791. 1990